practice thainglish

today we go with alo and da in rayong. rayong is little city near pattaya. i see so many beautiful trees and mountains. before we come back we eat pizza and go look in stores. i buy me little bag for money. that bag have picture of beautiful boys. now me back in pattaya. i think i go walking street soon. but tomorrow morning i go beauty salon with da. i want me new haircut and manicure. yesterday we go bluesfactory. very good. and i play pool with boy that work in pool bar. he play so good. i think he so small and play no good. but he play very good. in toilet i have lady come to me with baby inside. she say me suai. suai mean beautiful in thai.

Comments

  1. on sinuga ikka kõik korras
    ole pai kirjuta ikka iga päev kasvõi paar rida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment